Thursday, June 11, 2009

Get Classy with Bulova

To tell you the truth – I don’t like wearing a watch. It just feels weird on my hand. But my job requires me to stay on top of time, and I can’t carry my cell phone around. Tough luck, huh? Well, I’ve been looking around for a watch that will be comfortable and then I remembered that my grandpa left me an old pocket watch. Why not really? It’s a classic. I dug it out of the closet but unfortunately it didn’t work. So I did a little research and came around the Bulova Gents Specialty, a beautiful timepiece in a gold tone, satin finish case. As any reliable watch it features quartz movement and the best thing – it comes with a lovely gold chain and useful pocket knife. It also shows the day and date, and it feels good to wear. Not too flashy and always classy.

Plus, you can do this and impress your friends:



The Bulova Gents Specialty and many other fashionable watches are available at http://www.bacario.com/. You may purchase directly from the site or call the sales department where a knowledgeable staff member will be happy to assist you. Enjoy the classic look of the pocket watch, and don’t forget to keep it wound!

0 comments: